Thursday, June 10, 2010

Comfort.Lazy Days.Togetherness

This past week, I have been in Minnesota. I know I wrote about it in my last blog. I literally love this place and want to live here someday, or at least somewhere on a lake. I love the people that are here and also the wonderful atmosphere it has. I haven't done much this past week, just visited with old friends and caught up on what we missed this past year. I have done a lot of hanging out with the owner's kids and teaching them different games...such as euchre:) We play til the wee hours of the morning and just enjoy each other's company. Another thing I have done is read, read, and read some more. I have read 4 books already and I plan on reading more books throughout the next week. Reading is one of my favorite things to do and I absolutely LOVE Karen Kingsbury. Her books really speak to my heart and I cry in almost everyone of my books. Tonight, is the Pitch In (or some people call it the pigeon, cause they thought we were saying that instead of pitch in) haha. Afterwards, we are having our first talent show and I know it will bring lots of laughs. I love this place and I will for sure be bringing my family up here someday:)


First sunset:)

Sarah and I eating smores

No comments:

Post a Comment